Engaging in doing restoration works for your car is a courageous thing to do and we applaud you for this! However, as you probably imagine, it's also a very (very!) hard thing to achieve. That's why, we thought it will be nice to give you some classic tips for your classic car restoration:
1. Sit down (it sounds easy to do until now!) and check out a parts catalog relevant for the model of the car you want to restore. Make a budget and try to stick to it (you won't, but it's the intention that counts).
2. Inspect the car and decide the level of restoration. Inspect your car from top to bottom, inside and out, and then decide if you need driver, street shot, show car or concours restoration level.
3. Contact a car restoration professional to give you an evaluation and estimate. So, call us to help you make things easier!
4. Go ahead with the restoration process and try to follow a 2-step procedure: part replacement and chassis adjustments. Visit us often to assess your work and help you with advices.
5. Or better yet, take advantage of our full restoration offer and let us do all the dirty work for you.